| External Resources:
The following links will take you out of this website.
Probate & Estate Planning:
• Ohio Department of Taxation
• Internal Revenue Service
• IRS Estate and Trust Taxation
• Ohio Nursing Home Residents' Bill of Rights
• Ohio Probate Code - Title 21
• U.S. Code
• Ohio Administrative Code
• Thomson - West - [ formerly West Group ]
• U.S. Courts
Business and Finance
• United States Chamber of Commerce
• Library of Congress
• U.S. House of Representatives
• U.S. Senate
• White House
You do not hire a law firm; you hire me, an experienced Columbus, Ohio Probate and Estate Planning & Divorce and Family Law lawyer you can count on to be there when you need.
An experienced Columbus, Ohio Probate and Estate Planning & Divorce and Family Law, Lawyer
Meet with your lawyer when and where you can.
If you would like to speak with me regarding probate administration, estate planning, trusts, wills, power of attorney, living will, divorce, dissolution, child custody, child support, establishing parental rights, legal separation, spousal support, grandparent / companionship rights, stepparent adoptions and annulment of marriages, please e-mail or call (614) 461-5708 for a FREE initial telephone consultation.
| |Columbus, Ohio, Probate and Estate Planning & Family Law Lawyer
Dirken D. Winkler
- serving clients in Central Ohio, including Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway, and Union counties and the cities of Bexley, Canal Winchester, Columbus, Dublin, Gahanna, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Groveport, Hilliard, New Albany, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Westerville, Whitehall, and Worthington. Give me a call at (614) 461-5708. I look forward to representing you.
Columbus, Ohio, Family Law Attorney Winkler Legal Services, LLC
/ Page updated
Sunday, October 8, 2017